Varisco Centrifugal Pumps
End Suction Centrifugal Pumps
- Port Size: 32mm to 250mm
- Max. Flow Rate: 340 l/s
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 16 bar
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 95°C
- Construction Materials: Cast Iron.
- Applications: Suitable for handling water and similar liquids, mainly used in water supply, air conditioning, irrigation, pressure boosting, heating and ventilating, industrial.
Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
- Performance: multi-stage construction gives high pressure head values and modularity
- In-line design: coaxial delivery and suction ports of the same size
- Compact design: vertical structure to limit footprint
- Materials: various metals available depending on the pumped liquid
- Connections: DIN flanges and BSP threads
Silicon carbide mechanical seal according to EN 12756 (ex DIN 24960) – EPDM O-rings. Standard GJL-200 cast iron construction for pump casing-base plate, driver support and seal support; impeller, shaft, outer sleeve and diffusers in AISI 304 stainless steel. AISI 304/316 stainless steel construction on request.
Maximum working pressure: 30 bar (435 psi)
Connections: DIN DN25 – DN100 flange
BSP 1” – 1 1⁄2” threaded oval flange (cast iron)
BSP 1 1⁄4” – 2” threaded pipe (stainless steel)
Liquid temperature: -15 °C +120 °C
Ambient temperature: 40 °C max