LPG Flow Meters
Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) is used for heating, motor fuel, industrial applications and in agriculture. LPG is a gas at atmospheric pressure and temperature but is easily liquefied. In a liquid state, LPG is easy to transport and store which significantly increases its commercial value. Recent developments have increased the interest in LPG for motor fuel as an alternative fuel.
Liquid Controls provides solutions for metering and pumping LPG in stationary and mobile applications. From bobtails to bulk planted the MA-Series and MSA-series meters have provided safe and accurate measurement for custody transfer. The Z-series pumps from Corken provide the perfect complimentary product for a complete movement, measurement and management solution.
Liquid Controls provides the LP gas industry with metering systems that are among the most reliable and accurate in the world. Install a Liquid Controls metering system on your delivery vehicles, at your bulk terminal or in your plant, count on years of reliable, accurate performance.
Features & Benefits
- Perform well with any liquid.
- No metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber.
- Superior performance with minimal demand on system pumps.
- Dependable in systems with older mechanical registration devices or with the new electronic registers.
- Save money and provide you with peace of mind