Hassann Al Manaei Trading L.L.C offers a comprehensive range of high quality Nozzles from OPW,CATLOW,HUSKY.
Classic 1A Automatic
The Classic 1A nozzle is the most durable aluminum nozzle in petroleum history. The design of this nozzle was the forerunner of all standard gasoline dispensing nozzles.
Utilizing a single poppet in this nozzle affords smooth flow from high GPM”s to minimal flow rates. This true 1″ NPT nozzle is completely rebuild-able and can be used for unleaded fuel as well as diesel refueling.
Husky 1GS: Automatic Nozzle
– 1GS nozzle shuts off when the gas tank is full.
– Nozzle equipped with unique Flo-Stop device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
– Not for use with gravity tanks.
– Not legal for retail dispensing applications.
Features & Benefits
Safe for Use
– UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
– Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing OPW’s unique No Pressure , No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. (11B Series Only)
– Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position ,Blocker on lever guard.
– FlowLock allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable & Long Lasting Design
– Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles – Better than any other nozzle available on the market today*
– Stainless Steel spout tip that lasts four times longer than standard aluminum spouts*
– Durable lever guard that won’t scratch your customers’ vehicles, Made from Duratuff.
– New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
Appealing to Customers
– Easy to use Utilizing Accu-Stop to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
– Attractive 2-Piece Newgard Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use.
– Convenient One-fingerhold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate (not on all models)